Are Your Eyes Fighting Each Other?
Test Your Eye-Teaming 3 min, 14 sec.
What to do next! Book Your Personalized Take Back your Vision Consult
a) Your Personalized Take Back your Eyesight Package INCLUDES:
- 90 minute Vision Prescription/ Lifestyle Assessment
- An instructional letter to your optometrist on how best to conduct the eye exam to support the process
- Eye Exercises
- Emotional Journalling
- Downloadable Eye Charts
- Vision Resources - Articles and other educational Materials
- How to read & Understand Your Prescription & how to navigate your eye exam for best results
b) Your Personalized Take Back your Eyesight Package INCLUDES the list above PLUS Vision tools (3) for Eye-Teaming development mailed to you at your location
Take Back your Eyesight Package
The Take Back my Eyesight Pkg INCLUDES
- Your personal Vision Consult & Transition Lens (Reduced Prescription)
The LIVE 2 Hour Natural Vision Orientation Course (Runs 1-2 x a month)
You are able to invite family members to this class at no extra charge.
- *TOPICS COVERED: (Depending on needs of registrants)
- Overview of the Natural Vision Process
- Emotional and Nervous system aspects of vision
- How to prevent Family-Run Eye Conditions
- Effective Treatments for Degenerative Eye Disease
- Number one Vision Improvement Skill for Reading (at any age)
- 8 Visual Skill Sets (of which Optometrists only measure one!)
- How to use pin-hole glasses, their benefits and how they work
- Role of Bifocals/Progressives, Surgery & Contacts on Improvement
- Double Vision, Astigmatism, Lazy Eye
- Natural Vision Food Pyramid PDF and other resources.
- Other TOPICS as Requested & Opportunity to Ask Questions
Access to the Natural Vision Family Theatre page
- with over a dozen Unique Eye Care videos I have personally created that you won't get anywhere else.
- Eyes as Windows to the Soul - the Spiritual Aspects of Eyesight
- Eye Exams - Optometric Secrets that Hurt Your eyes
- Common Mistakes to Improving Eyesight
- Eye Glasses and the 5 stages of Nervous System Stress
- Drugstore Readers How not to overprescribe yourself
- How to Read and Understand your own Prescriptions
- #1 Worst Vision Habit - Driving Glasses
- AND MORE: